What can Energy Healing do for me?
What can Energy Healing do for me?
Energy Healing can help relieve ailments of all kinds, including but not limited to: stress, sleep problems, arthritis, all aches/pains (headaches, back aches, joint pain, etc), migraines, infertility, fibromyalgia, phantom pain, loss of faith/spirituality, grief, fear, trauma, depression, PTSD and/or anger. It can improve immunity, assist in wound healing, help decrease blood pressure and so much more.
Energy Healing and Angel Card Readings are both safe for people of all ages and walks of life, including pregnant women and/or children (depending on the age of the child, healing may be done via a parent proxy).
This practice can be used in conjunction with all medical and psychological treatments. It is recommended that you continue to see your licensed physician or health care professional for any physical and/or psychological aliments you may have. I do not prescribe or diagnose.
How does it work?
Every living creature is created of energy; it is a matter of Biology. Every cell that builds each living creature constantly uses energy, the frequency at which that energy resonates is Physics. The cells use energy to create balance in the body, beginning at the most molecular level- think protons/neutrons-to the most visibly physical-such as 2 arms, 10 toes, and a symmetrical nose. When negative events or emotions enter the body's energy system, the balance is disrupted and the frequency is lowered causing energies to get stuck or blocked. The cells become unbalanced, causing the body to be at "dis-ease" leading to physical ailments. I channel pure, highest vibration, energy through my hands, to your body and/or space. Energy Healing sessions work to release the energy that does not serve you, recreate balance, and bring your body back to it's purest self.
Reiki (rā-ˌkē) is an Ancient Japanese technique of stress reduction and relaxation. The word Reiki is made up of two Japanese words "Rei" meaning "God's Wisdom/Higher Power" and "Ki" meaning "Life Force Energy."
It is a peaceful, powerful, pure energy that is channeled from the Higher Power (God, Universe, Mother Nature etc.) through me to you. The energy flows through my hands to your body and releases those energy blockages or areas of stored negative energy, recreating balance and restoring your quality of life. Reiki energy is the highest and purest vibration of energy, feeding each of the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual systems. This allows for efficiency and harmony; creating a place of restorative peace and relaxation.
What can I expect?
What can I expect?
- Relaxation- It is not uncommon to fall asleep during a session, don't be embarrassed, don't fight it, I'll work on you while you sleep and wake you when we're through. Not everyone falls alseep, but often you find a place of peace and become very relaxed while we work. Most people report more restful sleep in the nights following their sessions.
- Emotions- As we release the negative energies that are stored with emotions, you experience those emotions again. You may feel pain, sadness, happiness, anger, or fear, you may cry, you may giggle, whatever you feel, feel it fully. Don't fight it, feel it and let it go.
- Bodily functions- Your stomach may make a lot of noises during your session that is the energy literally moving through you. You may experience the need to use the bathroom shortly after (or even during) your session; this is the body’s way of releasing the "waste" energy that was stored in all your cells. Be sure to drink plenty of water after each session!
- Being Grounded and Centered- When balance is restored in the body you will find it much easier to be grounded and stay centered throughout your day. Most people know it's time for a session when they just "feel off." This is a great way to reconcile that feeling.
- Peace and Clarity- After a session most people find themselves at peace with the events of their lives and the days ahead. People often leave with a better understanding of why their journey thus far is the way it is. Peace and clarity come hand in hand.
- Spiritual Connection- Many people find they begin to have a deeper faith or connection with their belief system. I ask that you embrace this to the fullest extent.
I'm Jess and I want to welcome you to Purely You Healing! Helping people is truly my passion; and my soul's mission is assisting you on your healing journey and being a part of your transition to your purest self. I first discovered energy healing while attaining my Bachelors of Science degree in Nursing. After receiving sessions of my own I discovered the "missing link" between American Health Care and Healing/Wellness. So in Small Town America I embarked on my journey to bring healing to the people who seek it. Since graduating nursing school I have become a Reiki Master, Intuitive Healer, Certified Angel Card Reader, Master Herbalist, and Women's Healing Arts Teacher. I have a great love for women's health and healing. When I am not working with my clients, or patients at the hospital, you can find me spending time with my family and my dog Jaxon. I love to stay busy, a few of my hobbies include baking, sewing, and gardening and I am almost always listening to an audiobook or podcast. I cannot wait to watch you heal and grow!
Jessica so firmly believes that this work will change the way you feel, she carries a 100% guarantee. If by the end of your session you don't feel different at all, you do not have to pay for the session. She is confident that you will feel lighter, more at ease, and at peace after working together. If for any reason you do not feel more like purely you, no investment is necessary.
All investments are required at the time of your appointment. If you cannot afford an appointment, please contact Jessica through the website, Facebook, or Schedulicity.com. Your wellness is the goal, she is willing to work together with you to find a solution.
I understand that life happens and things are often out of our control. My goal is to be fair to all clients, so I ask the following policies are honored:
24 hour advance notice is required when canceling an appointment. If you are unable to give me 24 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
"There is a light in this world... a healing spirit much stronger than any darkness we may encounter. We sometimes lose sight of this force... where there is suffering, too much pain. And suddenly the spirit will emerge... through lives of ordinary people, and answer in extraordinary ways. God speaks in the silence of the heart and we listen."
-- Mother Teresa